Pale Blue Interlude


This must be the toughest portion of the calendar to navigate. Not quite the month of Lilacs, not quite out of winter's cling. I notice that my Plumbago is flowering. I have not done right by this plant, letting it shrivel to a crisp, then watering it back to life and not just once and not just twice either. But it made it through the the winter and has sent out this one wan bloom in the palest blue. It had me looking back into the archives to look for the image on the right which the colors sort of reminded me. Running outside to do some chores I scan the trees to see if we're there yet. Sadly, no tender green leaves. Just another week though and if I get myself down to Central Park I might get to see what I saw last year. Just another week.




+ OGMedia:Cyanotypes
Recently:

All Posts: